How can I create a (simple) bundle?
Trying to create a simple bundle containing a specific set of products? It's super easy! Here's how to do it:
- Click on the "create new bundles" button located on the Home or Bundles tab. This will open up the bundle creation menu for you.
- Choose the type of bundle you wish to create. In this case, we choose the "Bundle" which allows us to create a simple bundle containing a specific set of products.
- Select the products you want to bundle together.
- Determine the type of discount you want to apply to the bundle. Then, set the amount of that discount.
- Choose where you would like the bundles to be displayed.
- Choose a name and title for your bundle.
- Decide if you want to make the bundle a product. If so, follow the necessary steps to complete the process. If you don't want to make a product out of your bundle, just skip this step.
- Set a start and end time for your bundles. Your bundles won't appear on your shop outside of this time period.
- Press the Save button and you're done.
You can have a preview of what your bundle will look like on your shop from the right-hand "preview" section on the "Create bundle" page:
Check out our demo store to have a better preview of how the "Simple Bundle" will be displayed on your shop.
- You can also check out the Fast Bundle demo tour on YouTube for step-by-step instructions on creating bundles and more 😉
We've got you covered! If you need further assistance or have more questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we continuously work to enhance your experience.